- Grampian Games, 25th and 26th May in Aberdeen & Inverurie (boccia, swimming, 10-pin bowling, indoor bowls & table tennis). Entry forms and timetables are available at http://www.grampiandisabilitysport.org.uk/event/grampian-games/
- Aberdeen Indoor Bowling Club Disability Bowls Fun Day, 5th June. Please see the attached poster for further details.
- Grampian Parasport Festival for school-aged pupils with physical, visual or hearing impairments, 6th June at Aberdeen Sports Village. The online application form is available here
- Grampian Disability Sport Lawn Bowls Championships (for players with physical, visual or learning disabilities), 22nd June at Albury Sports Centre. Entry forms can be downloaded here
- Just a quick reminder that the Regional Para Bowls Squad will be returning to action on the 25th May at Albury Sports Centre. Please see the attached poster for more details & get in touch if you’re interested in getting involved.
- We’re also one step closer to re-launching Powerchair Football. Sessions are likely to be taking place alongside a new boccia session at Aberdeen Sports Village on Sunday mornings. Please stay tuned for more information.
- For those with an interest in Table Tennis, please see the email attached regarding table tennis sessions in Moray & Inverness (which are very much inclusive for people with disabilities).
- We’ve been made aware that Jump In Trampoline Park in Aberdeen is offering Rebound Therapy sessions at the bargain starting cost of £15 for a one-to-one session! An article is attached & you’ll find more information on the GDS website at http://www.grampiandisabilitysport.org.uk/acadp_listings/jump-in-rebound-therapy/
- Please see the attached ‘Breaking News’ newsletter from Moray Sports Centre, which is due to open its doors soon. We hear it’s going to be a fantastically inclusive environment!
- For those with children aged 19 and under with a disability, please check out the attached ‘Funding Opportunity’ email from Cauldwell Children, who can potentially fund a large proportion of any specialist equipment you’d like to buy.
As always, please be sure to follow us on Facebook (Grampian Disability Sport), Twitter (@SDSGrampian) and check out www.grampiandisabilitysport.org.uk for the latest news, events and opportunities.AIBC-Open-Day.jpg (30 downloads) Caudwell-Children-Charity.docx (29 downloads) evening-express.pdf (31 downloads) Grampian-Bowls-Squad-Poster.jpg (30 downloads) Breaking-News.docx (33 downloads) Table-Tennis-in-Highlands-and-Moray.docx (28 downloads)