- Please see the attached email from Outfit Moray on some great opportunities coming up including FREE events, a fundraising abseil & workshops (including bike maintenance!). Info-Sharing-for-Outfit-Moray.docx (21 downloads)
- Please see the attached newsletter from the Scottish Powerchair Football Association. Watch this space for the start date of the new weekly Powerchair Football session at Aberdeen Sports Village. SPFA-newsletter-edition-5-May-2019.pdf (23 downloads)
- Congratulations to our Grampian Swimming Squad who attended the SDS National Senior Swimming Championships for Swimmers with Learning Disabilities at the weekend. Lots of PB’s set, finals reached & medals won! Special thanks to Pauline Stirling for coordinating and managing the team!
- 28th May & 19th June: Living Golf Tournaments in Moray. Please see the attached email for more details. Living-Golf.docx (18 downloads)
- Thursday 6th June: Grampian Parasport Festival for school-aged pupils with physical, visual or hearing impairments. There aren’t a lot of spaces left for this event & the closing date for entries is looming (31st May), so book in now to avoid disappointment: http://www.cognitoforms.com/ScottishDisabilitySport/GrampianParasportFestival2019. It’s FREE 😊. For Moray residents, the council is hoping to put on a minibus so please get in touch if you’d like to make use of this service.
- 5th – 14th June: Golden Games. This one’s for older adults (approx. age 60+) and most activities are inclusive for people of all abilities, levels of fitness & disability types. Please see the attached email for more details. Golden-Games.docx (18 downloads)
- Saturday 8th June: Judy Murray Foundation Fun Tennis Competition Workshop. Free of charge & details are on the attached poster. Judy-Murray-Foundation-Tennis-Info.docx (20 downloads)
- Saturday 24th August: Perth & Kinross Disability Sport Boccia Championships.Perth & Kinross Disability Sport, in partnership with Scottish Disability Sport are delighted to invite entries from across Scotland to the Perth & Kinross Disability Sport Boccia Championships on Saturday 24th August at the North Inch Community Campus in Perth. Please find attached all information for these championships and the entry form which includes online registration: https://www.cognitoforms.com/ScottishDisabilitySport/PerthKinrossDisabilitySportBocciaChampionships2019
As always, tune in to our local Facebook page (Grampian Disability Sport), Twitter page (@SDSGrampian) and website (www.grampiandisabilitysport.org.uk) for all the latest news, events and info.