NESS (North East Sensory Support) have the following free activities planned for the Easter holidays. To book a place or for more information, please contact Diana Daneels – email@example.com or 07515 985118
- Monday 4th April Bowling Codona’s 2pm, Aberdeen
Let your competitive side out and bowl us over with your highest score!
- Tuesday 5th April Cineworld, Aberdeen Beach (Time to be confirmed)
Join us to watch Kung Fu Panda 3. Please book your place in time as we need to book the tickets in advance.
- Wednesday 6th April 10.30am, 1 hour Art session for under 10’s John Street
As part of a big NESS work shop, we’d like the under 10’s to create pieces of Art that will be exhibited at NESS, the workshop will be led by a Graduate in Fine Art. Please let us know if you would like to come along.
- Friday 8th April Camperdown Park Trip, 9.20am John Street
Adventuring down to Dundee to explore the sights of the park and meet the animals! Please bring a picnic and, just in case, waterproofs (Booo). We have a bus booked so get in touch quickly before the seats are all booked up!
- Monday 11th and/or 13th April 1pm – 4pm Art Project, NESS 21 John Street for the over 10’s
Join us for a big NESS work shop to create pieces of Art to exhibit at NESS, led by a Graduate in Fine Art. Places are limited so please book your place if you would like to come along.
- Tuesday 12th April Horse Riding, Cabin (still to be confirmed) Aberdeen
One of our most popular activities is back by demand. We’ll be out grooming the ponies and riding them afterwards at the wonderful stables from the Cabin in Inverurie. Spaces are limited so let us know if you fancy a wee trot!
- Wednesday 13th April 10am – 11.30am Bug Hunt, Duthie Park
Fancy exploring the magical bug world of Duthie Park? Come along! Don’t miss out or it might bug you!
- Thursday 14th April 2pm Deeside Activity Centre
Various different activities such as karting, Powerboat, Paintball target shooting and archery. Please note that places for this activity are limited, so places will be on a first come, first served basis.
- Friday 15th April 10am – 11am Tubing, Aberdeen
Tubing requires no skill, just a short walk to the top of the slope, then you can sit back and enjoy whizzing downhill either forwards, backwards or spinning in circles.